Tuesday, September 1, 2015

How To Make Nutella


While eating Nutella, I read the ingredients at the label then I became curious and tried making it. Here is the result of my curiosity.

Ingredients:
1 cup hazelnuts (toasted)
1/2 cup sweetened cocoa powder
1 cup skim milk powder
30 ml  vegetable oil
120 ml fresh milk
pinch of salt



Procedure:
1. Put the hazelnuts in a blender then blend until it is powder, add all the ingredients and continue blending until you reached the consistency of  a good spread texture, just like Nutella.
2. Now get a bread and taste the nutella that you make :-).


Frankly speaking I have a hard time making this it took me almost and hour, it's difficult because it stuck in the blade of the blender that's why I need to mix it a lot of time with a spoon. After making this I shouted whew!! I will just buy Nutella next time I will not do this again, it's not worth it then I grabbed a slice of bread and put some of the homemade nutella and it put a smile on my face :-). It tastes so good but still, the original Nutella is the best.

I will not do this again 




2 comments:

  1. I love this cream sandwiches and waffles or pancakes. Also, it can sometimes do the same and is always perfect. Very nice have an idea of his making. I alone do so http://www.open-youweb.com/how-to-make-homemade-nutella/ and it comes out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you guys, but nutella is the best spread for me... That I always order it online at https://www.goods.ph with their best quality service this made possible... I need to supply my daily needs of this to share it with my family in the morning I guess, not only me are affected of nutella products... :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog