Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fried Rice with Tuna Flakes and Scrambled Eggs


I have left over rice and 1/2 can of tuna flakes that's why I made this delicious fried rice. Quick and easy to cool,  just heat 2 tablespoons of oil then add 2 cloves minced garlic and saute it, add the tuna and saute until cooked then increase the heat and pour in the 2 beaten eggs and stir well until cooked, add 2 cups of rice and stir until done. Sprinkle with salt to taste then stir for a few seconds and turn off the heat. Sprinkle with spring onion then serve it hot. Yummy ! :-)



Don't waste food!! It's part of God's blessings. Learn to recycle the leftover.

3 comments:

  1. please post how to cook binagoongan rice. I just want to know how to cook it, its really nice to my taste when I try it in one of the restaurant in our province. all of your post is awesome and interesting.. so thank you and keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok but it will take time because I need to find recipes for it. I will try to make it as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting here.

      Delete
  2. Nice idea for breakfast on Saturday

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog