Monday, September 23, 2013

Sliced Crispy Pata





I have some friends who will be visiting me today, that's why I prepared this dish for then, it should be whole pork leg but I do not have a big pot to cook it so I let the butcher cut it for me. We all enjoyed it during our dinner.

Ingredients:
1 Pork leg ( cut to your desired size)
1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
4 cloves garlic (crushed)
salt to to taste
water that is enough to cook the pork leg

Procedure:
1. In a pot put all the ingredients and cook until tender, if you have pressure cooker you can cook it for 8-10 minutes. When it is already tender, remove from water and refrigerate or chill for 30 minutes.


 2. After chilling, deep fry until golden brown or until the skin is crispy.


3. Serve it hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog