The original recipe for this calls for sour cream but I made a twist to make this into Filipino style. It still taste the same, so here is my version of beef stroganoff.
1/2 kilo beef tender loin
1/2 cup sliced button mushrooms
1 small onion
3/4 cup tomato sauce
1 cup Nestle Cream
3 cloves garlic
1 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1. cut the beef into strips.
2. Saute the garlic and onion then add the beef then saute until pinkish color is gone.
3. Add the tomato sauce then simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
4. Add water then adjust to medium heat and simmer until the beef is tender.
5. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste then simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Add the Nestle cream and simmer for a minute then turn off the heat.
7. Serve it hot.