Friday, May 10, 2013

Pancit with Pork


This is one of my favorite dishes, I can cook this as quick as I can and I can create different ingredients with this from very simple to the most special but I do not have much time to do it, so here is a very simple one :-)

 Ingredients:
1/2 kilo pancit  ( egg noodles)
1/2 kilo pork sliced into bite size
200 grams cabbage sliced into strips
1 carrot sliced into strips
1 onion
3 cloves garlic
1/2 cup soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
3 cups water ( add if necessary)

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and onion then add the pork and simmer for few minutes.
2. Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper cover for a minute, then mix well.
3. Add the water and bring to a boil then add the carrots, cabbage and pancit, stir well and simmer for few minutes until cooked.
4. Turn off the heat then serve it hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog