Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chilli Hot Shrimps


A peppery hot shrimps dish that will boost your appetite. I copied this recipe from an oriental cook book that I borrowed from my friend. I made some changes for this recipe, like I replaced the chili paste with powdered cayenne pepper, to all shrimps lovers out there I am very happy to recommend this recipe for you to try, it is really yummy!

Ingredients:
500 grams de-shelled and cleaned shrimps
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
4 cloves garlic
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon ginger juice ( shred the ginger and remove the juice)
1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
chopped green bell pepper for garnishing or spring onion
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic then add the shrimps, ginger juice, cayenne powder then simmer
2. Add the water and let simmer, then add the oyster sauce, salt and pepper then stir  until done.
3. Garnish with bell pepper or spring onion then serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog