Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pritong Atay at Balumbalunan ( Fried Liver and Gizzard)

This is one of the street foods in Bangkok, Thailand, specially in Onut soi 10 where I lived some few years ago. Every time I passed by at the booth selling this, I walked slowly and observed them cooking it, I saw limes, flour so I already had an idea what they put, then I tried cooking it and that's it, simple and easy, here is how to do it.

Ingredients:
200 grams chicken liver
200 grams chicken gizzard
1 tablespoon lime or calamansi juice
salt and pepper
1/2 cup flour
Gizzard and Liver

Procedure:
1. Marinate the liver and gizzard with lime juice, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes roll over the flour for breading then deep fry until golden brown.
3. Serve hot.

2 comments:

Search This Blog