Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chocolate Muffins

I am not an expert at baking but I am craving for some muffins last week that's why I tried this one. I baked the simple recipe and just put some frosting to make it attractive :D I am not being biased but it tasted good. Enjoy baking my friends.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
   1 cup all-purpose flour
   2 eggs
   4 tablespoons butter
  150 ml milk
 1 tablespoon of baking powder


Proceure:
1. Sift the chocolate powder, baking powder and flour then set aside.
2. Mix the eggs, sugar, milk and butter then mix very well for 2-3 minutes.
3. Then slowly add the sifted ingredients. ( flour, baking powder and chocolate powder) after mixing it very well, pour n a muffin cups.
4. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius then bake for 20 minutes or until done.
5. Let it cool then decorate and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog