Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kinamatisang Isda


 Today is June 20,2013 and I just cooked this kinamatisang isda that is why I added in this post.This time I used salmon.
I cooked this dish for a person who loved soup so much :) I am thankful that I was able to cook for him. This is a savory fish soup.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo fish fillet
5 tomatoes
2 cayenne pepper or siling haba
1 onion
spring onion
1/4 cup fish sauce (patis)
2 cups water

Procedure:
1. Put all the ingredients in a cooking pot except the water, then cover and let simmer over medium heat.

2. Simmer until the tomatoes are liquify then add the 2 cups of water and let boil and simmer for 5 minutes
then add the spring onions.

3. Continue simmering, add salt if  necessary then serve hot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog