Maja Blanca or white beauty in English is a popular dainty in the Philippines, it is very easy to make and it does not take a lot of time to to cook. Try this and surprise your love ones with this delicious white beauty with corn :D.
2 cups cornstarch
5 cups coconut milk
2 cups white sugar
1 cup Nestle cream or any all purpose cream
2 cups evaporated milk
1 cup corn
1. In a pot mix all the ingredients (leave some corn to be used later) then let it boil over medium heat.
2. Stirring occasionally until it is sticky, when it is already firm, it means it's cooked.
3. In a tray where you are going to pour it, put some corn.
4. Then pour the maja blanca, flatten evenly then refrigerate.
5. When it is already chilled, turn the tray upside down and remove the maja so that the corn will be visible.
6. Slice it to your desired serving size.
|re-cooked july 29, 2014|