Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Creamy Bicol Express

 Are you looking for something hot to eat? This is the one for you!

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo pork
1 onion
5 cloves  garlic
1 1/2 tablespoon shrimp paste ( bagoong alamang)
1/2 cup all purpose cream/Nestle cream
1 1/2 cups pure coconut milk
200 grams jalapeno or cayenne remove the seeds (Siling haba)
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Salt to taste





Procedure:
1. Saute garlic and onion then add the shrimp paste and saute for a minute.
2. Add the pork and ground pepper, simmer and stir occasionally.
3.If the meat is already tender add the chili, simmer for 4 minutes.
4.Add the coconut milk and all purpose cream, if it's already boiling turn off the heat, then serve it.

5 comments:

  1. I did not like spicy foods before. But eversince my preacher taught us that spicy foods are actually good for your body, I tried to teach my self to eat and like them - and whoalla! Now I love spicy foods! Bicol express is one of my favorite foods now :). Thanks for posting. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just sad how you spelled voilĂ 

      Delete
  2. yummmmyyyy I will try this reccipe..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bakit walang luya??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use bottled bagoong alamang instead of salt

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog