Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Banana Cue


Banana cue  is a popular snack/street food in the Philippines, made from a banana that is called Saba. It's been a long time that I am longing for this snack but unfortunately I can not find the kind of banana that suits this dish, but yesterday, while I was at the market I saw "Saba" woohooo, I run to that store and bought a bunch, that is why I have a banana cue today. Delicious!

Ingredients:
5 pieces Banana (Saba)
3 tablespoons sugar
3 cups oil ( because we need to deep fry the banana)

Banana called Saba

Procedure:
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan then put the banana .
2. When the banana is starting to be a little brownish put the sugar and mix constantly until the sugar is melted continue stirring until done.
3. Serve it on a bamboo skewer or just with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog