Thursday, July 26, 2012

Monggo with Fried Fish




Mung bean or monggo is one of my favorite kind of beans, I really like its natural taste that blends well with other vegetables. This beans is high in protein and is good for digestion. I did not saute this, to avoid oil. Here is my ingredients and how I cooked this.

Ingredients:
2 cups monggo
2 cups squash
2 cups talbos ng camote ( or any green leafy vegetables)
1 cup sliced eggplant
1 onion
2 slice fried fish
water ( enough to cook the monggo)
salt to taste




Monggo


Procedure:
1. Boil the Monggo until tender, then add the onion, salt and fried fish let simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat. ( I did not saute to avoid too much oil)
2. Add the squash and simmer for 3 minutes, then add the eggplant and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add the talbos ng camote and simmer until done.
4. Serve it hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog