Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Simple Pork Gisantes

I cooked this pork gisantes because somebody requested it, I did it in a very simple and easy way. Since it is not in the plan so while cooking our food for lunch which is pork adobo I decided to cook pork gisantes,I will be improving this some other time because I am not satisfied with the color but what I like about it is the taste and I used fresh tomato instead of  packed tomato sauce. But all in all the result is good and it is still delicious ( at least Marjorie Macabulos can get an idea on how to cook this dish).:-)  Here are the ingredients.

Ingredients:
1 can green peas
400 grams pork
2 tomatoes ( chopped)
1 onion
3 cloves garlic
3 tablesppons fish sauce ( Patis) if patis is not available just use salt
pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and onion, then add the tomatoes, saute until the tomato will be so tender then crashed it with the ladle to make it like a paste.

2. Then add the pork and simmer it for few minutes, then add the fish sauce and pepper, simmer until the meat is tender.




3. Add the peas then simmer for few minutes then serve with a smile :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog