Saturday, March 31, 2012

Chocolate Chips Cookies



This is my first time to make this chocolate chips cookies and I'm glad about the result. :- )
Now I knew that it's just easy to bake cookies, I am scared to try but I'm glad I did. I make it lighter because I use less chocolates, less sugar and I removed the egg from the original recipe, and I am happy that it is just fine! Here is how I did it.

Ingredients:
2 cups flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup light chocolate powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Procedure:
1. In a large mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar, choco powder, baking powder, and butter.
2. By using your hands mix well then pour in the chocolate chips but leave some for toppings later before baking.


3. Continue mixing until you form a ball of dough, then spoon a portion and flatten on your palm and put some chocolate chips on top and arrange in a baking tray.
4. Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celcius then bake the cookies for 10 minutes or until done.
5. Serve it..............
I have eaten my share :D.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks mely for the recipe..try ko to this weekend..very easy to follow...ang dami ko na po natutunan na recipes coming from you...ang dali lang kasi gawin...thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog