Monday, March 26, 2012

Chinese Cabbage Salad



I had this salad at breakfast today, actually I was surprised that it really tasted good, I am not expecting it :-) It is my first time to prepare this, I do not even have any idea if there is something like this but I just used my imagination of what I can do to some left over Chinese cabbage and it turned out to be good, and here it is.

Ingredients:
1 plate sliced chinese cabbage
1 onion
5 cloves garlic
1/2 slice lime or lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Wash the Chinese cabbage properly, then arrange in a platter.
2. Heat the olive oil, then toast the garlic and put on top of the sliced Chinese cabbage.
3. Braise the onion then put on top as well
4. Sprinkle the lime juice, then dash with salt and pepper to taste
5. Serve it with a smile :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog