Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Odong Noodle Soup


I missed this dish called Odong, when I was young we always have it, around thrice a month specially during harvesting time at our farm,  where we need to feed lots of laborers, my mom will just cook fried fish and odong.  I love eating it. When I saw odong noodles in a Chinese store, my eyes sparked, I smiled and grabbed a pack. Memories of my childhood flashed back. This dish is popular in my city ( Davao City , Philippines). Here is how to cook it.

Ingredients:
1/4 kilo Odong noodles
1 can sardines
1 onion
4 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
water
spring onion


Procedure:
1. Saute garlic and onion
2. Add the sardines, salt and pepper and simmer for 2 minues.
3. Add water (just calculate that it will be enough until the noodles is cook)
4. Serve it hot and garnish with spring onion.



1 comment:

Search This Blog