Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stuffed Egg Roll


This is the very first special recipe that I learned from my Dad when I was 12 years old. That was long time ago :D but as time goes by I learned to stuffed it with different stuffs, like shredded chicken, seafood, vegatables, mushrooms, etc. Today there are lots of ground beef so this is the stuff that I made, here is how to do it.

Ingredients for 6 servings:
4 eggs
1/2 cup ground beef or pork
1 small onion
1 potato ( thin strips)
1/2 of  a carrot ( thin strips)
salat and pepper to taste


Procedure:
 For the filling or stuff:
1. Saute  the onion then add the ground beef, simmer for few minutes.
2. Add the potato, carrots, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer until it is cooked and set aside

3. In making the egg roll heat an oil in a pan then put the beaten eggs, and after a minute when it is starting to cook put the filling that is enough for the egg when we roll it. ( Too much filling is not good because it will make the roll puffed)

4. Flip over the other side with a frying ladle and start rolling it towards the other and until it will form into a roll.


 5. Serve it with your favorite salad.
 Enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. After going through your contents I realize that this is the best of my knowledge as it provides the best information and suggestions. This is very helpful and share worthy. If you are looking for the best Bacon Egg Roll near me then visit Gallo Bakery. Keep sharing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with a lot of the points you made in this article. If you are looking for the best japanese restaurant in melbourne, then visit Best Melbourne Blog. I appreciate the work you have put into this and hope you continue writing on this subject.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog