Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mely's Kitchen Chicken Curry



One of the spices that I like is curry powder, its aroma and taste really makes my taste buds react :-D mmmmmm mouth watering…that is why I love to use curry for some of my recipes.  And when it comes to curry dishes , chicken curry is my first choice, that is why I cooked it in many different ways, like this recipe, I put sausage and eggs as an extender. 

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo chicken
4 cloves garlic
1 small piece onion
thumb size ginger ( strips)
3 cups coconut milk
6 pieces hard boiled egg
1 piece regular size pepperoni ( can be replaced with hotdog)
2 tablespoons curry powder


Procedure:
1. Saute the ginger, then the garlic and the onion.
2. Put the curry powder and saute for few seconds to extract the aroma from it then add the chicken and salt then cover and let it simmer before stirring, then simmer again until it is cooked, mixing ever now and then( do not add water, because the chicken has its own juice).
3. Add the pepperoni and simmer for 3 minutes.
4.  Add  the coconut milk, cover until it is done.
5. Put the eggs and serve with love and a smile:)

2 comments:

  1. love this version added up to my file...thanks tita mely..from gilby g.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog