Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lechon Kawali


It is late night now and my friend, Loida wanted to eat something heavy and special. I said why you are craving so much it is already late in the evening, she said because "I am so hungry", so please cook now the lechon kawali, because we both bought the pork belly yesterday, that is why she knew. So I made her wish came true. I cook the lechon Kawali as quick as I can and here is the way I did it.

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo Pork Belly
1 small lemon or 2 calamansi
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
salt to taste

Procedure:
1. Mix all the ingredients. Since there is no time to marinate the meat just prick it with fork so that the taste of the marinating sauce will penetrate the meat.
2. Deep fry the pork belly until it is cooked.
3. Cut into bite size and serve with your favorite sauce. :-)

IF you have time it is better also to boil the meat first, then after boiling put the marinating sauce then deep fry until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog